Reliability that is built through years
Corab was established in 1991 and since then it has specialised in electronics as well as manufacturing steel and aluminium elements. Thanks to gained experience, we became the leading manufacturer of photovoltaic systems in Poland. Now, we have a wide range of systems for flat and sloped roofs as well as ground installations, CARPORT and trackers. Photovoltaic installations can be mounted on our constructions on any roof surface or on the ground.
High quality and compliance with norms
For nearly 30 years, our main goal was to manufacture and sell products of the highest quality which are in compliance with all the safety requirements and are satisfactory to our clients. Because of that our photovoltaic systems fulfil applicable European norms and are certified with the CE sign. Additionally, the quality is closely monitored by an external certification body which is confirmed by TÜV Rheinland Poland Monitoring+Testing Certificate. We also implemented Quality Management System PN-EN ISO 9001:2015. We were noticed and awarded on plenty of occasions for our high quality of running the business and innovative products.
Modern production facility
- All products are manufactured in our modern production facility located in Bartoszyce, and they all fulfil high quality standards.
- Machinery park consists of modern profiling lines, injection, moulding machines, press, CNC machine tools, galvanic zinc-work and paint shop.
- Company hires over 100 employees in: production department, sales department, R&D, marketing, e-commerce, logistics and technical support.
MW daily constructions
- Corab launched the next production line dedicated to solely to ground installations and now Corab can produce 1MW mounting systems daily.
- In this part of Europe this is the biggest production facility dedicated solely to photovoltaics.
- Corab can deliver solutions for farm designs even within 48hours.
- Production process is fully and semi-automated.
- We have technical machines and devices: press, injection moulding machines, CNC machine tools, paint shops, galvanic zinc-work.
- In our own tool room, tools are constructed, modernised and regenerated (punching dies, press tools, hole punches etc. according to own or entrusted documentation.)
- Details are made using injection method
- We perform precise mechanical working and electrochemical maching of metal elements.
- We create prototype of new construction solutions and perform numerous tests.
- We have semi-automatic welding machines as well as computerised metal inert (MIG) and active gas (MAG) welding.
Not only do design engineers and designers try to satisfy our Clients’ but also surpass their needs and expectations.
In our own tool room, tools are constructed, modernised and regenerated (punching dies, press tools, hole punches etc. according to own or entrusted documentation.)
Production process is fully and semi-automated. We have technical machines and devices: hydraulic press, injection moulding machines, CNC machine tool, profiling machine, semi-automatic welding machine as well as computerised metal inert (MIG) and active gas (MAG) welding.
Zinc-work and paint shop
We have a galvanic zinc-work and powder paint shop on our manufacturing facility premises what is particularly important while manufacturing components for satellite business.
System pakowania ONE BOX
Corab ONE BOX oparty jest o gotowe paczki, które zawierają komponenty do montażu 4 paneli. Rozwiązanie to nie tylko przyśpiesza kompletacje i poprawia czytelność wyceny, ale również ułatwia transport bezpośrednio na miejsce inwestycji.
We offer complete logistics: packing and organizing transport. The packing process is automatic and is subject to full control (weighing and monitoring). We cooperate with the biggest forwarding firms in our country as well as foreign countries, what guarantees reasonable prices and timeliness of deliveries.