Our mission is high quality and safety
From the beginning, our main goal was to manufacture safe products which follow all the safety requirements and norms. Because of that policy, our photovoltaic systems have successfully passed numerous laboratory and resistance tests which confirm their high quality and safety. Products are certified with the CE sign which assures fulfilment of European norms. Additionally, each step of production process is closely monitored and is subject to internal quality control.
High quality and consideration for the law
Corab implemented Quality Management System PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 which guarantees production on the highest level of quality. Additionally, the quality of the products is closely monitored by an external certification body which is confirmed by TÜV Rheinland Poland Monitoring+Testing Certificate.
Our company underwent Factory Production Control (FPC) for realisation of steel and aluminium constructions in EXC1 and EXC2 classes in compliance with PN-EN 1090:2012. Special processes connected with welding the elements of photovoltaic construction fulfil PN-EN ISO 3834:2007 norm.
Ask and check if a construction fulfils EN 1090 norm
The most significant norm regarding photovoltaic structures is the EN 1090 European norm. It is directed to producers of steel and aluminium constructions in European Union and other countries that are willing to sell products to member states of the European Union. Corab systems are manufactured in compliance with this norm which is confirmed by certificates.
What norms do Corab’s photovoltaic systems fulfil?
- PN-EN 1090 -1,2,3:2012 The execution of steel and aluminium constructions;
- PN-EN 1990:2004 Eurocode – Basis of structural design;
- PN-EN 1991-1-1:2005 Eurocode 1: Actions of structures – Part 1-1: General actions - Densities, self-weight, imposed loads of buildings;
- PN-EN 1991-1-3:2005 Eurocode 1: Actions of structures. Part 1-3: Snow load;
- PN-EN 1991-1-4:2008 Eurocode 1: Actions of structures. Part 1-3: Wind actions;
- PN-EN 1999-1-1:2011 Eurocode 9 – Design of aluminium structures; Part 1-1 General structural rules
- PN-EN 60068-2-11:2002 Environmental testing – Part 2-11: Test Ka: Salt mist;
- PN-EN ISO 6988:2000 Metallic and other Inorganic Coatings – Sulphur dioxide test with general moisture condensation;
- 2001/95/WE Directive on general safety of products;
- PB – TUV-78:2012 Mounting systems for photovoltaic panels. Safety requirements and test methods. Safety requirements and test methods;
- PC – TUV-I21 The procedure of certifying construction for mounting systems for photovoltaic panels